Tuesday, November 18, 2008

bloggg#4

Currently, I have been reading the book Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer. I got this book a week ago and I'm almost finished. The book is about a girl named Bella, who moves from living with her mother in Phoenix, to Washington State with her father. She was the outcast at school in Phoenix, but turned to be the center of attention in Washington. Bella meets Edward Cullen the first day of school and falls in love with him. She has a near death accident but Edward saves her. She also notices something different about Edward and his family throughout the book. The part I recently read, (within the last 2 nights), was when Bella goes to the Cullen's house to meet the family. She hears many stories about their family and their family history. She also gets to watch their family Baseball game. But this is not any baseball game, because the Cullen's are not a normal family. Bella is promised to stay right by Edward's side no matter what is to happen. I am at a very intense part of the book right now. I am also excited to finish this book in the next two days. I will be seeing the midnight premiere of the movie Twilight on Thursday. I recommend this book to anyone. It is AMAZING.

No comments: