Tuesday, December 16, 2008

blog #10

As you probably know, Jingle Ball was last night. It featured Rihanna, Chris Brown, T.I., Boys like Girls, David Archuleta, Lady Gaga and Chantel. The article I read was titled Rihanna red-hot with Brown at Ball by Chris Riemenschneider. Some say that Rihanna and Chris Brown stopped dating but after last night's performance, no one believes that. The both performed there own songs, plus one together called Umbrella while holding hands. This was a almost sold out show at the Xcel Energy Center and was headlined by rap star T.I. He performed for awhile, cutting down all of his songs cramming them together. It was one of the best concerts of the year. I was at this concert and I liked it a lot. All the artists were amazing. My personal favorites were Boys like Girls and Chris Brown. They stood out to me. But overall this was a very successful concert and it will hopefully have fun artists next year too.

1 comment:

molly b said...

LUCKY!!!! i love them! sounds like it was a great concert